Friday, February 6, 2009

Snow and more Snow

As soon as the snow started melting, it decided to go and dump another 5 inches on us!! So needless to say I have yet to swing a leg over my horse.. I will not risk her slipping and re-injuring herself, no thank-you. So Dakota's been lazy, as have I, just sitting out in the paddock munching on hay, getting the occasional groom, etc. Must be the life, huh?? I am really hoping the weather gets better soon.. I want to ride in the worst way! I've been debating finding an indoor somewhere to haul to...its just the finding one part that has been putting a damper on those plans. Hopefully soon! I'd also like it to get warmer out so I can take Dakota swimming...

Alas I am sitting here on a friday night with nothing to do... Thinking about heading to wal-mart to pick up some fabric to try and make a tail wrap for Dakota. I guess we'll have to wait and see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment