Friday, February 20, 2009

Video Session

Did not get to ride as much as I thought I would this week...it got really cold again! Ended up riding Monday and Tuesday, and thats it. Actually had Kota trotting both days, she felt great. A little stiff necked, but overall it was a good two days. I actually brought my camera with me tuesday to the soccer field to see if I could place it somewhere where I could get some videos.. Ended up getting an OK video of Kota trotting circles. I edited it down so it wasnt 4 minutes of her trotting circles...

She did well that day. It was the second time I had the german martingale on her ever, and for the most part she responded well. Only a few times she acted confused, threw her nose a little..But after she realized what it was all about she seemed to do well with it. I am going to try some draw reins on her this coming week, finally made myself a set. She felt like she forgot how to back up....but she did have 6 months off..and she IS a baby still!



I really wanted to ride today, but it was so darn cold!! Plus the wind made it feel darn near freezing out... My fingers almost fell off while doing stalls. Maybe I'll be able to get on her tomorrow, hopefully it will be a little warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment